Enrollment Fee & Monthly Tuition Fee
Registration fee and Diagnostic Test fee will be waived.
Enrollment fee (includes student's documents, student folder, record book, Kumon bag, etc.)
- At Ho Chi Minh City and Binh Duong: 500,000 VND
- At Ha Noi City: 550,000 VND
A one time enrollment fee will be charged upon the student’s official enrollment in Kumon.
This fee will also apply for students transferring from another country and students resuming after 3-month-absence.
Monthly Tuition Fee
- At Ho Chi Minh City and Binh Duong: 1,000,000 VND
- At Ha Noi City: 1,100,000 VND
Kumon tuition fee is covered for one solar month, and it includes study materials (Kumon worksheets).
Deadline for tuition fee payment of the next month is the 30th of the current month.
Parents can choose one of the payment methods as below:
- 1. Payment by credit card:
- Cards accepted for payment include Visa, Master, JCB, V-TOP, ATM cards by domestic banks.
- Bank charge is free.
- 2. Payment by monthly automatic transfer:
Parents with bank accounts at Vietcombank, Eximbank, Sacombank can register for automatic transfer service at Kumon Centers or banks where the account is registered.
- 3. Payment by bank:
Parents can make remittance to Kumon account as below:
- 4. Payment by cash at Centers:
Approach our Center receptionist for assistance.
Students start with the level where they can attain a perfect score by studying on their own. Through achieving something on their own, children will experience joy and satisfaction.